WOW! It’s been too long since I’ve participated in this! Here we go…
1. In your opinion, what’s the most important job in the world? Oh, and parenting is a given so besides parenting, what’s the most important job in the world?
Being a wife. It is a very hard job – along with parenting – but it has a GREAT payoff if done correctly. It isn’t easy, but it is worth it.
2. Share a favorite or not so favorite memory of a childhood birthday.
I remember one birthday I got a huge (12″ x 7″) horse statue – I loved it! It was laying on my bed when I walked it.
3. Peanut butter-crunchy or smooth?
SMOOTH! (But hubby does like crunchy, so you’ll find both in our house.)
4. William Butler Yeats is credited as saying, ” Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that, but simply growth, We are happy when we’re growing.” Your thoughts?
Well, I liked all of it until the end. LOL “Happy when we’re growing.” Not so sure about that part. Happy AFTER growing (and this would be spiritual growth). Of course, if we’re talking physical growth (like I’ve been getting fatter) then I guess it would be a true statement as I am enjoying what I’m eating while I’m growing. TMI? Yea, I thought so.
5. What’s something that makes you cringe?
Finger nails on a chalk board.
6. Name a song that always puts you in a good mood?
I will praise You in this storm by Casting Crowns
7. The answer is yes. What’s the question?
Do you love the Lord Jesus Christ?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am too tired from all the running around I did yesterday to have a random thought. *grin*
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!