1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge falls on John Chapman’s birth date. He’s more famously known as Johnny Appleseed…what’s your favorite variety of apple?
I don’t really know the names of apples so I can’t say that way but I can say I like a more tart apple than sweet.
2. When did you last say ‘ick’?
I can’t say for sure, but probably within the last week.
3. Do you think there’s a generation gap? Explain.
I don’t think there is a generation gap as much as their used to be but I do think there will always be some kind of gap as things change, and fast.
4. What’s on your computer screen saver? Do you change it often or leave it alone?
Our computer goes dark – no screen saver.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes what would you say?
Trust on the Lord Jesus Christ. He will bring you more peace and happiness than you could ever imagine.
6. Four fashion trends to try this fall are brocade/jacquard (fancy fabrics), peplum, lace, and printed pants…which of these four would you be most likely to wear?
I am not in to fashion – at all – but if I had to choose one, it would probably be “peplum” (which know I had to google to find out what it even was *grin*).
7. What can make your bad day better?
Reading Scripture. Eating chocolate.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I would appreciate your prayer for 11:30am CST today – the Lord knows the details.
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!