1. How will you spend ‘the night before Christmas’?
I have no idea. Sad, isn’t it?
2. What is something you are not?
Creative…although I am getting better.
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
I am not a fudge fan.
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
I did not attend any – but would have liked to! We are not giving any homemade gifts (see #2 above).
5. What’s your favorite type of holiday gathering?
One with few people. *grin* I enjoy sitting around talking, or watching a movie.
6. We’re approaching a new year…what’s going to be different in 2013?
I *PRAY* my eating habits will be different next year – SERIOUSLY need a change!
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
My first thought was the exact one Joyce at From the Side of the Pond chose (John 14:27), so I did some looking and came up with: For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. 1 Corinthians 14:32
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Most of the puppies will be going to their new homes this week – bittersweet. One will be staying an extra week. Will miss their cute personalities – but not the messes they make. *wink*
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!