1. What creeps you out?
People who can fold their bodys in unusual ways. I watched a video several weeks ago and it still creeps me out. If I knew what it was, I would share it but I don’t so I can’t. Sorry.
2. What’s your least favorite candy?
I’m not sure. I’m sure if my boys trick or treated (which we don’t) I could answer that by looking at what was in their baskets. But, no baskets, so no help. I am thinking of the candy “isle” at QuikTrip and the entire bottom row comes to mind. LOL Except the little Laffy Taffy’s – I like those!
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
Not any more. I used to LOVE them. I am now paying for that. (I seriously do not like being out in the dark – I wonder what strange thing is going to get me from “out there”. LOL)
Freddy Cruggar (sp?) still freaks me out quite a bit.
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
All I can think of is what part doesn’t confuse me…
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy…your favorite seed?
Sunflower for sure!
6. Imagine your life ten years from today…what’s changed?
Both boys are older. One may be married. The other is a teenager. Hubby has a good teaching job he loves. Maybe, Lord willing, we’d live on a little acreage with a few animals (horse, goat, chickens).
7. What do you a) love most and b) like least about the Hodgepodge?
Love the randomness – wish more people would visit, read and comment on those who link up.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
J had his last drivers ed class yesterday so today we don’t have to rush off. NICE!
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!