1. So, do you like beer?
Nope. I used to drink it when I was a teenager (and had a bit of a drinking problem) and once I got past the first one it was ok. But like it. No!
2. What’s your least favorite repetitive task?
Dishes. I get so very tired of doing the dishes! (We don’t have a dishwasher.)
3. When was the last time you rode in a bus? Where was it headed?
When I worked at TheBANK we had a ladies luncheon for some of our clients. We all road a bus to a local restaurant, had lunch, then road it back. Of course, this was a “fancy” bus – not a bus one would normally take for traveling purposes. I think I was quite young the last time I took a bus.
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children’s childhood could make a parent’s nerves stand on end?
There is a song that drives me crazy every time I hear it…but unfortunately I can’t think of the name of it, or even any of the words. It must be a mental block I have.
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??),and the third and final debate was held last night….what was the last thing you ‘debated about’?
Should women be able to talk in Bible Study at our church. It’s a long story, but at this time, women are not allowed to speak – as per the Scriptures.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
If money takes over their life, they are making too much money.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else…what’s it called where you live?
It is ‘soda’ here. It was ‘pop’ where I came from, so every time I said ‘pop’ when we first moved here, people would ask me if they needed to give me a ‘pop’ (like punch in the arm). Funny how different places find different words “acceptable”.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
J has two more days of Drivers Ed and we are SO EXCITED to not have to get up and get moving so early in the morning any longer!
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!